I took some time off to spend some necessary time with my family. But I am back from my long break and will share with you some useful tips, every week.
One of the trends for 2018 is video marketing. I believe this will really take off this year. I have experience in creating these videos and I want to share some of my favorite tips.
Getting started with videos
- Create a storyboard for a 30- second ad for a product or service. A useful tool is Studiobinder, alternatively you can sketch this out on paper. Don’t forget to think about your brand(colours, people,etc.)
- Think about your Call to Action; what do do you want the audience to do? For example a law firm wants potential clients to contact them for advice. Tip: write out a few Call to Actions, then decide which you think will be most effective.
- It is time to record. You can use a mobile phone or handheld camera then record the shots detailed in a storyboard. If you have more money to spend, you can hire a camera with camera man.
- Upload the video content to editing software such as iMovie or Windows Movie Maker. Tip: make sure you have subtitles and translations, many people forget these…
- if you are happy with the video, you should upload it to your Youtube account and start adverising. Tip: you should embed the video from your Youtube account onto your website.
If you still need help to get started, contact me for some advice.